Join Our Team
Who we are:
Mind Your Fleet provides a SaaS-based, end-to-end enterprise tool which helps car rental companies to promote, manage and distribute their business online.
Our state-of-the-art technology ensure that you never miss out on customers who prefer booking online. With exclusive features such as native booker-supplier-traveler apps,
automated booking & dispatch scheduler, robust accounting and god's-eye-view technology, we help you cater to every single aspect of your business through one single platform.
"As part of a new and fast growing team of top notch engineers, you will experience all the excitement and dynamism of a startup along with the scale and technology of a world class enterprise."
- We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in IOS development
- Have published one or more IOS apps on the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Apply Now
- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Keep abreast of the newest technologies in digital media.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Framework - Laravel, Zend Or Codeignitor
- Good To Have - MVC, Angular JS
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Apply Now